Psoriasis on belly has completely joined

I have come to the realization that although I see the psoriasis on my belly every single day, I did not notice when all four spots have officially joined together. It is possibly more positive to not observe too closely in order to maintain calm and to avoid a trigger that may cause a worse breakout. What used to be four individual spots, have now come together to form one large arch around my belly button. In terms of dressing myself, the appearance doesn't bother me as much since my belly is not exposed to anyone but myself and my partner. Luckily clothing masks the majority of my psoriasis spots. This is something I am very thankful for. And on another bright note, one-piece swimsuits are in. Below I have attached a photo of my dry, flaky, joined psoriasis spot on my belly. As you can see it is close up and the joining of the two spots are apparent.

March 16, 2017







Popular Posts