"Let's get it clear like eucalyptus"

"Let's get it clear like eucalyptus" - Saigon - Come on baby feat. Jay-Z

Life is not an easy journey. Stress is inevitable, and approaches human beings through multiple forms such as current, future, or past places, and people. It is up to the individual on how they cope with different forms of stress. Aside from blogging, music is one of my escape mechanisms when I feel highly stressed. Just like how Amy Winehouse says,  "I want people to hear my voice and just forget their troubles for five minutes", on her application form to Sylvia Young Theater School. Music is highly therapeutic and inspirational. I am a fan of hip-hop music as well, and the lyrics "Let's get it clear like eucalyptus" by Jay-Z in the song Come on baby are connected to my current forms of therapy to alleviate stress and avoid more psoriasis breakouts. Eucalyptus has powerful medicinal properties; I personally drop some eucalyptus globulus essential oil into my ultrasonic diffuser to provide aromatherapy. It fills my room with a refreshing and relaxing scent, and eases tension the moment you walk in. Small therapeutic feelings such as enhancing your mood the moment you walk into your living space can positively affect your responses to stress, all naturally. Although I have been facing hardships outside of my living space, I am greatly thankful to have a place where I can escape and perform therapeutic methods in hopes of clearing my psoriasis one day.

With that said, there is certainly some progression in the fading of my psoriasis recently:

April 3, 2017


April 6, 2017

April 9, 2017

June 4, 2017

June 15, 2017



Popular Posts