Psoriasis Freedom: Does it Exist?

If stress is inevitable throughout life, what are the odds I will be free from psoriasis? Sure, there are healthy ways to cope with stress, but how effective will coping become in terms of curing psoriasis, if triggering events are what initiate breakouts? In other words, how does one eliminate psoriasis breakouts by coping with their stress, when the damage has already been done? How does one eliminate triggers in order to eliminate negative bodily reactions? If one cannot fix their breakouts alone, is humanity forced to rely solely on treatments administered medically? Moreover, if that is the case, what are the odds that technological medical advancements will create a cure for psoriasis for the short amount of time that I will be inhabiting this earth?  Many questions cross my mind regarding my psoriasis. I’m sure I am not alone. However, I sure do feel alone. Until I find a solution that is long lasting, I will continue to ponder the mysteries regarding my psoriasis breakouts. There are many sufferers of psoriasis around the world, but unfortunately, many are afraid to expose their problems. The intentions of my blog is to create a new world for individuals who suffer from psoriasis. It has taken me a couple of years to feel comfortable enough to show my psoriasis to the world, knowing that it will raise awareness rather than negativity. Everyone in this world suffers from something. No one should be afraid to talk about his or her hardships, whether physical, emotional, etc. It is my dream to grow this blog into a community of like-minded persons to open up and share their feelings about psoriasis, as well as their own remedies and coping mechanisms. Life is too short to bottle up feelings that can potentially change the world. Please join me on my journey of understanding my psoriasis in hopes of involving others to create change in the community of psoriasis sufferers. 

Popular Posts