Psoriasis is flaking off!

During this summer I have experienced a lot of flaking of my psoriasis on my stomach. This is great news to me, as flaking indicates healing! I have been experiencing psoriasis breakouts for over 2 years and have noticed that breakouts vary in healing times, especially depending on the location of the spots. On my stomach, I have had the same psoriasis marks for approximately 10 months now, and I am finally seeing a drastic difference in the progression of it's healing process. The oldest photo I have of my psoriasis is posted below. I decided to first take photos of my psoriasis when I realized my spots were joining closer and closer together. My curiosity pushed me to take more photos and view the progression of my psoriasis in order to gain more knowledge about it for better handling future breakouts.

December 13, 2016:


Here is my psoriasis today! I have not used my prescribed topical steroid cream on my stomach for months now. I feel a lot of discomfort in my sleep since I can only apply the cream during night time and I also sweat at night. The combination of my sweat and the cream are not the best feeling to experience during the night. I am pleasantly surprised with how my psoriasis is clearing on my stomach as opposed to growing larger and joining like it used to. 

July 25, 2017:


Here is a closer look:


Popular Posts